Following are the Features of BattleBlades Shinobi Chokuto (21″)
- 32.36″ (82.19cm) overall.
- 21″ (53.34cm) hand forged and polished T10 high carbon steel blade features chu-kissaki and Hiro-suguha style clay-tempered hamon.
- Extra wide 6mm thick square iron tsuba is firmly fitted with brass habaki and seppa. Sageo and Ito are made of rich premium quality Japanese silk with stingray skin on the tsuka.
- Polished black plain fuchi and kashira giving the Koshirae the final touch and functionality.
- Handmade wooden saya holds concealed 9.5″ overall tanto with 5.13″ hand forged and polished T10 high carbon steel blade with a Hiro-suguha style clay-tempered hamon. Comes with embroidered Battle Blades silk sword bag and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Black wood scabbard.