Following are the Features of BattleBlades Koshi Sori O Kissaki Katana (28.3″)
- 42″ (106.68cm) overall.
- 28.3″ (71.88cm) hand forged and hand polished differentially hardened 1095HC steel blade.
- Sanbon-suki style hamon and deep Koshi-sori curve.
- Brown hardwood saya partially covered with white rayskin and treated with four layers of lacquer.
- Polished buffalo horn koiguchi, kurikata, and kojiri. Alloy Tsuba.
- Flower pattern fuchi, kashira, and menukis. Brass seppa and habaki.
- Comes with embroidered BattleBlades sword bag and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Brown wood scabbard.